What we do?
With our constantly varied programming, you will rarely do the same workout twice in any given year. You will never have to program your own workouts or spend hours in the gym. Instead, each day a warm-up, skill instruction and workout will be provided for you that is scalable to suit YOUR fitness level. Our workouts usually take 30 minutes or less so they can fit into even the busiest schedules.
What you do?
Schedule yourself consistently and walk into our doors with a positive attitude. Communicate your goals with your CrossFit Trainer. Believe that you can accomplish all your fitness goals. Focus on improving and never make excuses.
Who we serve?
CrossFit BGI is especially for if you:
- Want to get in the best shape of your life.
- Want better proven results than your current gym routine.
- Think you don't have time to exercise.
- Want to have fun while you workout.
- Want the benefits of a personal trainer without the cost.
- Like to be greeted by name with a smile.
Our community at CrossFit BGI is diverse; it includes full-time moms, doctors, lawyers, police officers, fire fighters, teachers, business executives, elite athletes, members of our military, and retired grandparents. Regardless of how you earn an income or your current fitness level, you will benefit from the coaching at CrossFit BGI.